Colony III has 100 apartments. In addition to the well-maintained grounds and the comforts of home, Colony III features the added convenience of homemade lunch and dinner each day. Our in-house, dedicated dining staff prepares a wide variety of nutritionally balanced meals that are served in our spacious and comfortable community dining room. This mandatory meal program promotes resident interaction, a community feel, and costs only $422 per month, per person.
A nutritionist reviews menus and works with dining staff to meet the dietary needs of residents. The nutritionist is also available for consultations by residents who have specific concerns or limitations.
Residents can reserve smaller rooms to dine with relatives and friends for special occasions. SNAP benefits (food stamps) are accepted to help offset the cost. Colony staff can assist with applications for this benefit.
- 94 One-Bedroom Apartments
- 6 Two-Bedroom Apartments
Each Apartment Features:
- Patio or balcony
- Spacious closets
- Cable ready
- Air conditioning available
- Pull cords in living areas and bathrooms
Community Features and Amenities
- Attractive, well-lit grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance response
- Small pets welcome
- Close to shopping and transportation centers
- Appliances included
- Off-street, assigned parking available
- Full activities calendar
- Laundry room
- Spacious community rooms for resident and family functions
- Resident computer with free internet access
- Computer classes available