Holden, MA 01520 508-829-4300
Office open Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm
This garden-style complex contains 80 units (71 one-bedroom units, nine two-bedroom units), including apartments designed for the mobility impaired.
From Route 290 East or West, take Exit 19 (Rt. 190 Holden, Fitchburg). Take Exit 2 (Ararat St./Holden/Greendale). Go straight through the first traffic light (follow signs for West Mountain St./Holden). At the next traffic light go left onto West Mountain St. Go left onto Shrewsbury St. Then turn right onto Rt. 122A. Go 1.7 miles to Rt. 31 and turn left. Colony Retirement Homes of Holden will be 0.2 miles down on your left.
- Attractive, well lit grounds
- 24 hour emergency maintenance response
- Appliances included
- Small pets welcome
- Full activities calendar
- Close to shopping & transportation
- Off street, assigned parking available
- Laundry room
- Spacious community rooms for resident and family functions
- Resident computer with free internet access, classes available