These two garden-style complexes contain a total of 139 units (48 studio units, 90 one-bedroom units, one two-bedroom unit).
From Route 290 East or West, take Exit 19 (Rt. 190 Holden, Fitchburg). Take Exit 1 (Rt. 12 Goldstar Blvd, W. Boylston St.). Take second left (Rt. 12 South West Boylston Street). At the second traffic light, go right onto Grove Street (Rt. 122A). Colony Retirement Homes I & II will be on your left just before Forest Grove Middle School. Office is in building #18.
- Attractive, well lit grounds
- 24 hour emergency maintenance response
- Appliances included
- Small pets welcome
- Full activities calendar
- Close to shopping & transportation
- Off street, assigned parking available
- Laundry room
- Spacious community rooms for resident and family functions
- Resident computer with free internet access, classes available
- Beauty salon